Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting!

That Movie ^ was on tv this morning while I was getting ready for my first day of babysitting Evan and Allyssa. How funny =]

For the first day with 3 littles ones it went pretty well. I'm definitely glad that I don't have 3, especially all this close in age, but it wasn't that bad. Krissy was still asleep when they got here this morning, but as soon as she heard them she popped outta bed VERY excited to see Evan! & to give Allyssa kisses. She pushed Allyssa in the swing while I was gettin her bottle ready.


Krissy and Evan played all day, they love playing together, which is awesome! Krissy is a HUGE help with everything, which is even more awesome! =] She's Mommy's little helper, always has been!



Everyone pooped today, that was lovely! lol. Everyone ate reallly well and NO ONE took a nap (except Allyssa for about an hour) But Krissy just fell asleep after eating dinner lol. I guess on Wednesday I need to wear them out a little more so they'll nap, I sure woulda loved if they napped lol.

All in all it was a good day though and Tammi's kids are really well behaved and Krissy did really well with sharing and being nice =] She makes me so proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment