Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

BABY #2

We are expecting Baby #2. I am due July 21, 2012 and we are very excited, including Krissy. She wants a baby sister, Jarod and I dont mind either way. I think it'd be cool to have one of each and I think Jarod leans a little more towards wanting a boy just cuz he wants to be able to do the whole baseball thing and what not. =] I am dreading doing the last few months in the summertime, when the heat and I already don't get along lol. Hopefully I can find some good deals on maternity shorts, skirts and a swimsuit! we are VERY anxious to find out what we are having, but we still have at least a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment