Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

First Blog

I'm new to the blogging world, not really sure how often I'll think to blog until I get the hang of all of this. Right now I don't even have any followers, since I obviously just started this blog, so really I'm just writing to write lol.

Gonna go to a fun day for my husbands unit today, not sure how I feel about it. I get nervous in large groups, people are judgemental, chicks are bitchy, especially the female soldiers, wtf is that about? I used to be one of them, I never acted like that. I've never even met a quarter of the people in Jarod's unit, lame! We'll see what happens.

Krissy will NOT go potty on the potty, she goes thru all the motions, but will not pee once she gets on the potty. Sooo frustrating, I've tried EVERYTHING = Grrr!! Alright, gotta go get ready for the day....hopefully it goes better than I'm anticipating it will.

Devin Oshea

No comments:

Post a Comment