Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lazy to Productive!

I woke up at 630 this morning with every intention to work out, eat breakfast and shower. I didn't work out, I did eat breakfast and was feeling SUPER lazy, so didn't even shower til 11...ugh! I don't know what's been up with me but I seriously don't feel like doing ANYTHING, it's pretty ridiculous. I NEED to work out and I had a whole bunch of other crap to do around the house.

I did, obviously, feed Krissy and give her a bath and get her ready for the day.

After lunch I decided to let Krissy go out side and play, because after lunch she was putting on all of her swimsuits and wanted to go outside and play with her beach ball and in the water....




..SOOO I lug the slip n' slide out
and get it all ready to go outside. It's on for about 15
minutes and Krissy tells me she wants to go INSIDE!!
omg, It took me longer to set up and take down the
slip n' slide than the time she spent playing on it.
We get inside and she tells me she wants to go for a walk
she's wandering around the house saying "walk, walk
walk, walk...." LOL. So we walked to Byrne Dairy, I scrounged up some quarters so we could get ice cream. We order SMALL ice creams and the guy making them, obviously sees my small child and he makes these things HUGE, as big as Krissy's head, which is big lol. THEN I have to get him the money while holding two huge ice cream cones, yea ok! We sit outside and eat them, and of course this thing is huge so Krissy almost drops it.....I go inside and ask for a cup, one of the ladies looks at me like i'm crazy and says "what?" I showed her the ice cream cone in my hand and said "can i PLEASE have a cup" as all 3 of the ladies behind the counter are glaring at me. UGH, people are rude around here, it pisses me off!

We finally walk home, Krissy takes a nap


 so I finally start to clean up around the house, folded laundry while watching "Revenge of the Bridesmaids" cute movie lol. cleaned the kitchen, unloaded, loaded and restarted the dishwasher, dusted, vacuumed and last but NOT least I made brownies!! And they smell delicious....

so to sum all this nonsense up, my day went from super lazy to pretty productive, thankfully.

Hopefully Jarod will be on his way home soon so I can start dinner (homemade spaghetter, yum!) and then I'm gonna go to bed, cuz I just feel like I could sleep for days!


No comments:

Post a Comment