This weekend: On Friday Krissy and I went to Heather's house so the kids could play at the playground, then we got somethin to eat for lunch and Heather came to our house and spent the night and thankfully she did, because Krissy's last molars decided to pop through in the middle of the night. Heather stayed up with me which was really nice, needless to say we were exhausted the next day though. Which was the day that we were gonna do the shopping and getting ready for Lindsey's baby shower! Friday afternoon Krissy and Hayden played with play-doh, Krissy loves her play-doh but I don't think Hayden was too interested lol.

ON Saturday we met up with Heather C. and got our shopping done for Lindsey's baby shower. After that we went back to Heather B's house and got Lindsey's gift ready and got all the decorating done. That afternoon Hayden and Krissy had a picnic on the floor for lunch and then we took all the them and Carl to the playground. That night we got all the food made and ready. It was a fun day/night but we were exhausted and ready for bed super early. Krissy and I stayed the night there Saturday night so we wouldn't have drive back and forth just to be there again all day Sunday.
Sunday was the baby shower! We did last minute finishing touches of the baby shower stuff and got the house cleaned up. The baby shower was fun, food, fun, gifts and games. After that we took the kids back to the playground, then had pizza for dinner, and hung out, doing pedicures until Army Wives started.
 |
| Picnic Lunch! |
 |
| Baby Shower ready! |
 |
| Our craziness before the baby shower! lol. |
 |
| Lindsey and her gifts. |
 |
| Pedicures!!! |
 |
| This is what the kids did while we were painting toes lol. |
 |
Finished Product =]
|
I like your blog!
ReplyDeleteOh so to get the tickers side by side, I use the smaller ones, and didn't put any spaces in when I put the HTML in.. that seemed to do the trick for me.. it was kind of a hit and miss, keep messing around with it until you get it the way you wanted.
Thanks! I got bored with the old one, decided to change it lol.
ReplyDeleteI figured out the tickers too, thank you!