Krissy didn't use the potty at all.
She actually didn't potty much at all,
but when she did it was in her pullup.
Frustrating!! =[
We went to the splash park with Heather,
Hayden and Lindsey! That was alot
of fun! I ran through the water with Krissy
and got SOAKED! lol. Krissy wasn't really
into the splash park part so she just played
on the playground, but it was still a good day.
When we got home she had a fever, and it kept
coming back off and on. It's the only thing
that is a symptom though. She seems fine and
isn't coughing or sneezing or complaining
of a tummy ache..I have no idea what's going
on. I figure if it continues to come back I'll
take her to the doc tomorrow...or the Urgent
care up the street, cuz we don't have the gas
money to take her to the doc on post =|
I got a box in the mail from my Mom today.
Inside was the Quilt she made me! Which I LOVE!
Some clothes for Krissy, that used to be mine.
AND My camera charger, YAY! I have felt
so lost without my camera for the past week lol.
This is the quilt my Mom made me,
it's made with some of my old shirts
from Girl Scouts, sports, band &
my favorite shirt from highschool...
it says "my cat can beat up your cat"
which I got because my cat, Mally (R.I.P.) was HUGE
and very mean LOL.
Last night we had breakfast for dinner,
which is one of my favorite meals!
I make awesome pancaks, if I do say so myself.
& Jarod makes really good scrambled eggs with cheese =]
Krissy ate part of a pancake and 4 sausage links!
All in all it was a good day and night!





awww understand about the potty training deal. just be pateince with it and she'll get it. cool thing about the park! Love the blog layout! VERY CUTE! :] Breakfast for dinner is my favorite too!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls for the reassurance! It is a really neat park, sometimes I wish we lived on post. and Thank You, I found it on the site you gave me =]
ReplyDelete