Day One -Introduce
My name is Devin.
Oshea is my Middle name, not my maiden name =]I am 23 years young ;]
Born and raised in a small town (La Junta) in Colorado.
I have two older sisters.
I have an amazing Mom, she's my rock!
I have been married to my soulmate and love of my life, Jarod, since 16 June 2007
November 7th will be 4 years that we've been together <3
Survived 1 deployment, currently surviving our 2nd =[
I am a very proud Army wife and a very proud American!
I am a Stay at home Mom and an Army Reserve Soldier.
I am a Mommy of 1 beautiful little girl =]
I love the military life, hate deployments though.
I LOVE to travel.
I am an Aunt to 1 girl (Rachael) and 3 boys (Danny, Andrew & Hayden)
I love the mountains and the beach!
I love the rain, like the snow, HATE the wind and humidity.
I am 1/4 Korean. And a bunch of German and Irish....but still ALL American =D
Spring is my favorite Season--I'm a March baby!I love to scrapbook and digi scrap.
I am an obsessive picture taker!
I have one kitty--Moonlight <3
I am a quitter of smoking! =D
Jack and Coke, wine and strawberry margaritas are my drinks of choice, but I RARELY drink.
I have tons of fave shows....Desperate Housewives, Army Wives, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Glee, Criminal Minds and NCIS.
I pretty much like every fruit on the planet =]
I Love to spend time with my friends--they're the best!
I'm a Twi-hard...hehe =P
I love to bake and I'm addicted to sugary foods that are extremely horrible for my body and teeth! lol
I am obsessed with flip flops & shoes in general!
Hope to own a real coach purse someday =] & a beautiful black jacked up Chevy Silverado <3
Born and raised in a small town (La Junta) in Colorado.
I have two older sisters.
I have an amazing Mom, she's my rock!
I have been married to my soulmate and love of my life, Jarod, since 16 June 2007
November 7th will be 4 years that we've been together <3
Survived 1 deployment, currently surviving our 2nd =[
I am a very proud Army wife and a very proud American!
I am a Stay at home Mom and an Army Reserve Soldier.
I am a Mommy of 1 beautiful little girl =]
I love the military life, hate deployments though.
I LOVE to travel.
I am an Aunt to 1 girl (Rachael) and 3 boys (Danny, Andrew & Hayden)
I love the mountains and the beach!
I love the rain, like the snow, HATE the wind and humidity.
I am 1/4 Korean. And a bunch of German and Irish....but still ALL American =D
Spring is my favorite Season--I'm a March baby!I love to scrapbook and digi scrap.
I am an obsessive picture taker!
I have one kitty--Moonlight <3
I am a quitter of smoking! =D
Jack and Coke, wine and strawberry margaritas are my drinks of choice, but I RARELY drink.
I have tons of fave shows....Desperate Housewives, Army Wives, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Glee, Criminal Minds and NCIS.
I pretty much like every fruit on the planet =]
I Love to spend time with my friends--they're the best!
I'm a Twi-hard...hehe =P
I love to bake and I'm addicted to sugary foods that are extremely horrible for my body and teeth! lol
I am obsessed with flip flops & shoes in general!
Hope to own a real coach purse someday =] & a beautiful black jacked up Chevy Silverado <3
Currently trying to be a NON-soda drinker! wish me luck!
I LOVE to laugh and make people laugh....it's food for my soul...cheesy I know but oh so true!
I'm the coolest dork you'll ever meet ;]
I'm strong and independent and can kick ass if I need to =]
But I can be a pretty big softy too!



No comments:
Post a Comment