Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Deployment, goals & life!

Well Jarod left for his 2nd deployment (1st to Afghan) It seems like he's been gone for SOO long but it's only been 9 days. I'm not sure if that's a sign that it's going by fast or slow =\ Krissy asks about him or talks about him EVERYDAY! She wants a daddy doll so she can sleep with daddy every night...too cute. She always tells me she wants to talk to Daddy and get SUPER excited when we do get to talk to him even if it isn't a very long talk. We're doing ok though, hangin in there, keepin busy! We're so very lucky to have the friends here that we do have, they've all been great at helping us and we're gonna do the same for everyone else going thru this too. 

My Goals for while Jarod is gone are to Start college online...I'm not sure what I want to do yet so I'm just going to get my general studies out of the way.
I'm going to LOSE weight, at least get back to the weight I was at this time last year and be able to fit into ALL my pants.I don't even know how I gained this much weight but it's gross and irritating! i'm going to STOP drinking soda, start eating better and excercise EVERYDAY! And I should really stop eating so much candy---my sugar intake is WAY too high! lol.
But first I need to get Krissy registered for daycare--I think it takes all of like 2 minutes, Idk why I keep procrastinating!
AND we are going to SAVE as much money as we can from this deployment and get out of debt!

Krissy has been using the potty all by herself, without my help, an even bigger girl now! 
She's going to be 3 in a little less than a month. 
My parents are coming to visit  for her birthday and Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday!! yay =D
This will be Krissy's 3rd Halloween, and we have never gotten pumpkins or been to a pumpkin patch, lame! lol. She's going to be Tinkerbell though and we're gonna go trick or treating with Heather and little Carl and whoever wants or decides to join us! =] The more the merrier!

This is all I can think of for now...I'm gonna try real hard to keep this thing updated more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment