Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 2--Your first love

Well.....when I was 16 I thought I was in love with a guy, but it wasn't love, not even in the least bit. I honestly think it was like that with the 2 or 3 guys I thought I loved at different time in my life...because looking back, I know now that none of that was true love. What I have now with my husband is TRUE love...where I give love and get the same, if not more, love in return. it seems so cliche, but I really do consider Jarod my first real, true love, the love of my life, my soulmate. I really feel blessed to have found someone that I can spend the rest of my life with and fall more and more in love with everyday! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment